We want to provide a database of criminal activity on St. Kitts.
You can add an icon to the public map below by visiting the Google Maps editing screen and following these instructions:
1) Log in to your Google account (required to edit the map).
2) Click “Edit” in the left sidebar, near the title “Crime on St. Kitts.” (Note: Don’t click “Edit” in the navigation bar above the map. That link is for adding a business or landmark to the Google Maps database.)
3) Zoom in to the location where the incident occurred.
4) Click the blue “add a placemark” icon at the top of the map.
5) Click on the map where the crime occurred.
6) Enter a title in the box that appears. In the description area please list the date, time and location of the incident, and also describe the nature of the crime.
7) Click “OK” to save and close the report window.
8) Click “Done” in the left sidebar to save the map for others to see.
9) Return to this page and click the browser reload button to see your icon on the map.
Please send questions, concerns, or corrections (for example, if we mark the wrong place on the map) to eyeonstkitts[at]gmail.com. Remember, this website is only a community resource. You should always report a crime to the police first. Here is their contact information:
Royal St. Kitts & Nevis Police Force
Anonymous Hotline: 707
Most wanted: http://www.police.gov.kn/wanted.asp
Click the icon to learn more about the incident. Zoom in or move around using the controls in the upper left-hand corner. Note: Most icon locations are approximate, since the island does not use any address system.